SONY TC 510 2 TRACK DECK REEL TO REEL MEGA RARE!!!! WORKING CONDITION !! | eBay

SONY TC 510 2 TRACK DECK REEL TO REEL MEGA RARE!!!! WORKING CONDITION !! | eBay

Sony
Description

Pour l'original fait main : "David literally wanted a 5 thou chamfer on all the edges. I even had to upgrade my head blaster to use medial typically used in the finishing of medical devices to give him what he wanted. I scratch built 40% of an existing machine. We found two out there and one extra in a museum. [...] I ended up remachining a great deal of the other 60% of parts to remove dings and deep scratches. I color matched an original by mixing a custom set of gun coating colors. The silk screening was a bitch to deal with. David wanted extreme close ups."
(https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=282827)

€862.28

SONY TC 510 2 TRACK DECK REEL TO REEL MEGA RARE!!!! WORKING CONDITION !! | eBay

Sony
Description

Pour l'original fait main : "David literally wanted a 5 thou chamfer on all the edges. I even had to upgrade my head blaster to use medial typically used in the finishing of medical devices to give him what he wanted. I scratch built 40% of an existing machine. We found two out there and one extra in a museum. [...] I ended up remachining a great deal of the other 60% of parts to remove dings and deep scratches. I color matched an original by mixing a custom set of gun coating colors. The silk screening was a bitch to deal with. David wanted extreme close ups."
(https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=282827)

€862.28

SONY TC 510 2 TRACK DECK REEL TO REEL MEGA RARE!!!! WORKING CONDITION !! | eBay

Sony
Description

Pour l'original fait main : "David literally wanted a 5 thou chamfer on all the edges. I even had to upgrade my head blaster to use medial typically used in the finishing of medical devices to give him what he wanted. I scratch built 40% of an existing machine. We found two out there and one extra in a museum. [...] I ended up remachining a great deal of the other 60% of parts to remove dings and deep scratches. I color matched an original by mixing a custom set of gun coating colors. The silk screening was a bitch to deal with. David wanted extreme close ups."
(https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=282827)

€862.28
Sign in with Google
Continue with Google